About the Company
Our client is a well established not for profit organisation that is one of the primary providers of assistive technologies services to the health services, and currently operate Australia wide. They are an operating division of a health company and strive to deliver the highest level of service to its extensive client portfolio, by offering excellent value for money whilst providing an invaluable service to the community.
About the Role
You will be responsible for providing consistent and accurate product knowledge; hire advice, sales advice and service assistance to clients.
- Be the first point of contact to clients in relation to queries on the equipment hire and progress
- Receive, process and allocate client purchase order requests for equipment (over counter/ via mail or email)
- Learn core duties of other admin staff including Service Department and Third Party Logistics Officer in order to provide effective relief to those positions as required
- Despatch duties as required
- Develop professional relationships with staff and management
- Be familiar with various types of Assistive Technologies equipment and terminology
- Be familiar with client names, locations, special events, sensitive situations, suppliers and OEMs
- Be familiar with the complete process of duties relating to Assistive Technologies- Hire, Service, Delivery and Collection
- Use programs such as Service Manager, AMS, EXO, Excel, Word, Outlook etc
- Remove damaged, soiled, or obsolete ex hire products and assist manager to determine appropriate mark down prices to clear or write off
- Assess and manage Hire equipment to ensure optimal use and disposal as required
- Liaise with clients throughout the hire/ purchase process to get them up to date and informed
- Process payment from clients as required for hire or equipment purchases including damaged or missing equipment
- Data entry
Skills and Experience Required:
- High level interpersonal & communication skills, including high level English written & verbal skills- Essential
- Customer service experience in communications via telephone, email, writing and in person- Essential
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with the public, therapists and health professionals- Essential
- Ability to work with large volumes of information and deal with diverse customers
- Excellent computer literacy (AMS and EXO would be advantageous)- Essential
- Experience with Assistive Technology equipment and terminology- Highly Regarded
- Drivers License
- Experience working with special needs clients- Highly Regarded
- Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare and rehabilitation market in Victoria- Preferred
If you hold the above skills and experience, please apply today; this exciting opportunity will not be around for long!
Please note; due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.