About the company:
Our client based in Northgate is a leading supplier in the commercial furniture scene. With a focus on customer service, they ensure that every customer is provided for. On a national level they have an extensive track record of providing top quality items for a reasonable price
- On-site parking
- Nearby cafe
What's the role?
- Answer and direct phone call
- Organise and schedule meeting
- Ensure a great customer experience
- Work in an organised fashion to meet deadlines
- Liaise with Senior Admin to handle meetings, or requests from Management
- Use Microsoft Office, Excel (min. basic), and Pronto Enterprise System
Shifts & Pay:
- Mon to Thu: 7am to 3:30pm
- Fridays: 7am to 1:00pm
- Pay dependent on experience and skillset
- Year 1 - $28.34 or
- Year 2 - $29.68
What we look for:
- Previous admin/receptionist experience required
- Experience with Pronto Enterprise System highly regarded
- Excellent phone matter
- Focus on customer service
- Positive, proactive and professional attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Confident communication skills - written and verbal
- Very organised, great time management and high attention to detail
- You have your own vehicle and valid driver's license
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to complete our on-boarding process as part of the next stage of the recruitment process. Roles are casual on-going with an opportunity for permanent placement.
Successful applicants will meet all the above requirements. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Apply now and join the team!