Our Client is a dynamic utility retailer with a strong performance outcome-focused culture.
Their mission is to provide households and small businesses a best-in-class service experience and great value by offering electricity, gas, and broadband services across Victoria and New South Wales.
Our client offers:
- A fantastic work culture
- Hours Rotate: Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 6pm
- No Weekends!
- Central office location on Southbank - easy to commute to via public transport or walk or ride if you live close by!
- Fantastic and achievable $9k bonus and commissions are available
- Competitive package of $62k - $68k depending on experience
About The Role:
The core objective of the Credit and Collection officer is to maximise cash flow and minimise net bad debt through collections activities. This is an operational role responsible for the day to day collections activity on internally managed delinquent accounts.
- Case manage high volume residential and business accounts through a daily dialler
- Dispute resolution
- Payment plan negotiation
- Pro-actively recognise delinquent customers through risk assessment analysis
- Assisting the hardship team as required
- Support the customer service team by answering general service and billing enquiries
- Deliver an exceptional end to end Customer experience
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 12 months credit management experience
- Understanding of regulatory and payment difficulty obligations from a credit viewpoint
- Understanding of the disconnection for non-payment process
- Basic understanding of credit concepts such as aged trial balance, DSO, doubtful debt provision etc
- Proven interpersonal skills with high quality communication skills
- Proven conflict resolution skills
- Strong negotiation and risk management skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Personal qualities; confident & honest demeanor, Strong work ethic, resilient, adaptable and open minded.
If the above matches your experience, skills and requirements of what you are looking for in your next role then please apply today!