Medical Booking - Customer Service Consultant
- $28.86 Per Hour
- Hours 7:30am - 6pm - Mon - Fri
- Working in the office full time - Elizabeth Street
- Looking for people wanting something ASAP and longer term
Our client coordinates medical concierge booking service across Australia.
We are looking for a number of customer service superstars to join our dedicated and friendly team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Service excellence for a high volume of inbound and outbound calls;
- Arrangement and administration of patients' appointments;
- Liaising with patients, doctors, insurance companies, employers and service providers in relation to patient appointments and updates;
- Delivering efficient and effective customer service to all of our clients and patients;
- Follow up of medical results and efficient delivery to our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated strong customer engagement skills including the ability to display empathy and active listening
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Lateral thinker who is able to find solutions and come up with best practice results in response to unique situations.
- High level of computer literacy with proficiency in Windows-based applications
- Professional, polite and confident phone manner
- Ability to understand and anticipate clients' needs and expectations
- Ability to multi-task and attend to ad-hoc jobs as, and when they arise
- Ability to work under pressure at times to handle and resolve urgent matters and time-critical medical appointments;
- Ability to work well as part of a team and also equally, work autonomously
- Ability to work to deadlines and KPI's
- A proactive/can-do attitude, taking ownership of issues as they arise
- Ability to work a rotating roster (shifts vary between 8:00 am to 6:30 pm)
- Previous radiology and, or medical administration experience is highly desirable
- Full training will be provided to successful candidates.