Customer Service Officer
- 05 Mar 2024
- Queensland, Eagle Farm
- Circa 60k plus super
Family Business & Culture
Long Term Secure Role
Salary circa 60k plus super
Based in Eagle Farm, our client is a proudly Australian owned and family run business for over 20 years, they provide industry-leading workwear that meets and exceeds all Australian standards, corporate attire, hospitality uniforms, clothing for schools, sporting clubs and a great range of casual wear.
An exciting opportunity has presented to join their customer service team based at their Eagle Farm site.
In this key role, you will work with the other Customer Service Officers located throughout Australia providing sales and service assistance to a wide variety of customers via inbound enquiries, email correspondence and follow up calls.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, you will enjoy daily interaction with the warehouse team following up on customer orders, delivery times and production schedules.
• Your primary focus will be to answer incoming calls and provide support to customers for stock enquiries, order enquiries, stock arrival dates, returns, and web enquiries.
• Manage incoming emails from customer service mailboxes through CRM in a timely and efficient manner
• Identify sales opportunities and lodge all requests for quotes or indents in CRM for the attention of the relevant sales manager.
• Make outbound calls to appropriate sections of the company database as directed.
• Provide information on specials and other new products
• Identify potential areas of sales growth
• Review and manage backorder report as required.
An ability to work autonomously with limited supervision, great organizational skills with attention to detail will see you well place to succeed in this role.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to Ian Chesser, via the apply now link.