About the company
Our client is an Australian private health insurance company. They started out as an affordable option for employees of a prestigious financial institution, and have grown into one of the largest member-owned health funds in Australia with over 200,000 members.
About the role
We are looking for 3 Member Care Consultants to join the team and provide efficient and courteous Customer Service and sound information/advice to members.
- Maximse customer satisfaction but provide exceptional customer service and support
- Assist existing and potential customers with a range of enquiries in a timely manner
- Process membership applications and maintain accuracy of membership database
- Conduct outbound follow up calls on customer enquiries
- General administrative duties
Skills and Experience
- Positive "can do" attitude with strong work ethics
- Exceptional customer service
- The ability and willingness to empathise
- Go above and beyond for your customers
- A desire to be involved and participate within a close knit team
- Ability to show initiative and a high degree of resilience
- Enthusiastic and passionate about what you do
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to react quickly in complex situations - strong problem solving skills
- Contact Centre experience desirable
The Call Centre has around 50 people, all different ages and backgrounds. Everyone is extremely friendly and supportive. Big, bubbly and caring personalities fit in to this team. There are always social events happening and the team will welcome you with open arms.
- Generous and competitive salary
- Three stages of training raising your salary by $2,000 in your first year
- Discounted health insurance
- On going Training and mentoring to ensure your path to success
- Close to public transport
- Performance recognition rewards
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of this caring and vibrant team, please submit your CV in word format ASAP. This opportunity will not be around for long!
Please note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted