Our client is a full-service, global engineering, repair and logistics company providing best-cost solutions to the communications industry They are a one-stop service commitment to customers. Looking for a qualified Electronic Technician to join the team
THE ROLE & WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE
Working as a Electronic Technician, your role will include:
- Test, diagnose and repair electronic components/ hand-held devices and other devices such as RF scanners and Eftpos units.
- Fault finding using multi meter equipment and trouble shooting
- De-solder and solder circuit components
- Replace parts that have been identified as damaged
- Refurbish devices back as new ready for re-use
The role is casual Full time hours 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
We are seeking Experienced Electronic Technicians who have:
- Knowledge of electronic circuit components
- Read and work from electronic components schematics
- Obtain skills and knowledge of BGA process technology
- Identify electronic PCB components
- Have skills and knowledge of IPC standards with applicable IPC certification
- Previous experience with electronic repair, sound understanding of EFTPOS terminals
- servicing and refurbishing of electronic devices
- Electronic technician qualification
- Enjoy mathematical and technical activities.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Aptitude for mechanics and electronics.
- Able to do precise and detailed work
- You must be available to work 5 Days a week (Mon to Fri) 8am - 4pm
- have your own vehicle and drivers licence
- A police Check is required before commencement
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for an exciting and innovative company that rewards its employees and has a nice culture with modern facilities and security!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided.
- 8am to 4pm shift is starting rate of $26.71 per hour
If you meet all of the above requirements, apply today!