We are the preferred supplier of support service staff to one of Victoria's largest not-for-profit private health care groups.
We seeking food service staff and cleaners for casual, on call work at their brand new Hospital located in Waurn Ponds.
About the roles:
- Food Service Staff will be required to work in areas such as sandwich preparation, ward hosting (waiting), and kitchen hand work - morning and afternoon shifts available
- Cleaners work as member of the Environmental Service team to provide a high quality clean and safe environment. - morning, afternoon and night shifts available.
- Basic Food Handlers Certificate (if applying to do food service work)
- National Police Check
- 3 x COVID Vaccinations
- Professional work ethic
The following will be an advantage but not essential, we are looking for applicants with the right attitude - skills can be trained.
- Experience in hospitality or cleaning
- Flexibility to work any shift, as required, on weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
In Return, Symmetry will provide you with:
- A straight forward online application process and an immediate start if successful
- Weekly rostered shifts
- A supportive and friendly team that will work hard to get you out there working and provide you with as many opportunities as possible.
- Great hourly pay rates and a weekly pay cycle
- Opportunity to develop your skills and expand opportunities
If you hold the above qualities, requirements and experiences don't miss out on this exciting opportunity - APPLY NOW!