Our Client is an International organistaion that provide product and service solutions for packaging. Located in Somerton they are currently looking for eperienced and dedicated Forklift drivers with High Reach experience to join there team.
THE ROLE & WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE
Working as a Forklift Driver, your role will include:
- Transport material or equipment to and from designated areas in the Warehouse
- Loading and unloading goods from trucks
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the Warehouse
- Performing daily equipment checks
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Cleaning, Packing and manual handling task as required
These roles are Temp with View to Permanent pending on your performance and company workload.
We are seeking Experienced Forklift Drivers who have:
- Valid LF Forklift License is essential for this role -High Reach Experience is a bonus
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- Experience in using a RF scanner gun
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating Forklift / High reach
You must be available to work 5 Days a week (Mon to Fri) 8am - 4pm and occasional Saturday during peak periods
- have your own PPE (Steel Cap Boots, Blue or Black work pants & high visibility polo top or vest)
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for a leading Packaging company that rewards its employees and has a nice culture!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided.
- Day shift available paying $28.20 per hour plus super
If you meet all of the above requirements, apply today!