Forklift Operators - Counter Balance
Our client is currently seeking forklift operators who hold a current (LF) forklift licence with one year of experience operating - counter balance.
This amazing opportunity is based in Melbourne's Western suburbs and are on-going roles within a manufacturing environment
If you're highly motivated and want to build a long-term future with a growing organisation then this could be the job for you.
- Operate Fork Lift - Counter Balance
- Cleaning, Packing and manual handling task as required
- Able and willing to work in manufacturing environment and conditions (e.g. dust, noise, heat etc)
- Transport material or equipment to and from designated areas in the Warehouse
Experience & Skills required:
- Current valid LF (Forklift) Licence with one year experience - counter balance
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of machine operations
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- A good understanding of OH&S processes
- have your own vehicle and drivers licence
- Have a Valid Police Check
- Have your own PPE (Steel Cap Boots, long pants and high visibility polo top or vest)
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for a leading Australian owned Transport company that rewards its employees and has a nice culture!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided.
- Monday to Friday shifts - Starting rate $26.71, per hour plus super.
If you meet all of the above requirements, apply today!