Our client is located in Mitcham and is looking for a Head of Sales and Business Development to further grow their portfolio in the Collections Industry. In addition to senior sales experience, the ideal candidate should ideally possess 'Debt Collection Agency' expertise and have a full understanding of collection and recovery functions, processes and legislation. We are looking for a manager that is will to be hands on and assist in the direct growth of the business while working towards a strong strategy.
Our client prides itself on making their clients the focus on everything they do. They understand that it cant be done without great people and always strive for excellence.
Key purpose of this role (and team)
This role is charged with the responsibility of driving profitable growth. You will lead the development and implementation of a very specific and targeted sales plan covering the entire portfolio to drive incremental growth from both existing and new clients. This role requires 'hands on' attention as you will be expected to work autonomously and confidently to lead our clients sales plan with the support of the Chief Executive Officer and in-house Head Office staff. Developing current and new client proposals that cover services, pricing and other constructs will be critical as well as scheduling cold call campaigns and relationship management meetings.
Key accountabilities of this role
· Design, implementation and monitoring of annual sales plan with quarter by quarter objectives for incremental sales growth.
· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current clients and prospective clients to generate new business for the organization's services.
· Analyses the industry /market potential and determines the value of existing and prospective client's value to the organization.
· You maintain relationships with industry partners and critical stakeholders to increase and expand brand awareness and sales opportunities.
· You build your own networks, exploit new ideas and consistently take the initiative.
· Functional ownership of the sales & business development function for Access Mercantile Services inclusive of associated sales KPI's.
· Ownership of client / partner contracts and delivery performance (debt collection, field calls, repossessions, process serving, pre-finance inspections etc.)
· Sales Leadership & performance management
· Stakeholder Engagement
· Reporting & Analysis
· Maximizing & protecting cashflow contribution to Access Mercantile Services through robust pricing and client retention
· Keep fully informed of the contents of the Information Security Management System and apply it to daily work.
· Assist the Quality Manager in keeping forms up to date and provide new staff with documentation pertaining to the Information Security Management System
· Report any information security incident or issue at work to the Chief Executive Officer
· Communicating the importance of effective information security management and of conforming to the information security management system requirements.
Qualifications, key skills and experience required
· Minimum of 5 years senior sales / business development experience in similar service-based business.
· Experience with credit functions, finance and accounting, and understanding of business drivers [ ideal]
· Proven sales strategic planning
· Stakeholder management & strong sales negotiation skills
· Interpersonal with high quality written and verbal communication - including presentations to upwards & to external clients
What you'll get in return
· Competitive Salary Package plus incentives
· Phone & Laptop
· Great working environment
· Direct impact on the growth of the company
· The opportunity to grow the team and associated services
If this sounds like your next challenge, contact Symmetry today.