Our Client is a Global Brand and has proven to be Covid Exempt and has kept busy through the Pandemic. You will be working a talented and passionate Leadership team to deliver Industry best serice results.
The Learning Delivery Manager is responsible for providing strategic guidance and long-term planning, development, and improvement of our client's Learning Delivery Organisation based on location. This includes, but is not limited to Training Deployment and ongoing Delivery, Operational Excellence, and Continuous Improvement to ensure consistent delivery across the enterprise, to cultivate global coordination and best practices, managing internal/external client expectations and drive satisfaction.
This position will also ensure the overall success of the L&D Programs with innovative implementation and evaluation of all client specific and internal training needs which encompasses new products, uptraining and coaching skills.
- Drive the L&D capabilities by developing a strategy to support the deployment and delivery of training development programs (onboarding and continual education).
- Provide leadership and development of the delivery team in the assigned locations. This includes hiring and performance management of team members.
- Partner with executive and senior leadership to identify performance needs; develop and implement strategies and tactics. Partner with the Learning Design team to identify solutions and initiatives to create organization effectiveness.
- Identify, recommend and implement short- and long-term strategies to meet, elevate and/or the potential to develop new corporate-wide L&D objectives. Define resource requirements to meet training objectives and track training costs that can be billed back to the client.
- Define, plan and assign all tasks associated with the implementation of program specific training delivery needs (Project Management).
- Define project training and personnel requirements to meet training delivery needs.
- Manage the Learning Delivery staff as applicable; including mentoring, career pathing, performance reviews, coaching and counseling and other personnel related responsibilities.
- Manage procedures and maintain equipment and facilities required to conduct effective training.
- Cultivate a communications network among the teams to provide a forum for problem solving and best practice sharing globally
- Partner with external clients and internal product owners to position learning and knowledge management related solutions with a focus on adding value to current solutions in order to win new business and grow the embedded base portfolio.
Leadership, Communication, & Staff Management
- Lead the Learning Delivery team by providing direction and assisting with the removal of roadblocks. Identify tools to ensure success of all initiatives including team development.
- Be the subject matter expert as it relates to learning delivery best practices. Responsible for staying current on new L&D technologies and methodologies to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage the various functions of the department, resources, and internal/external reporting at the site level.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for completing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide consultative services to other global sites and programs as necessary.
- Serve as the primary interface and point-of-contact to Clients for day-to-day operational issues or initiatives related learning delivery.
- Develop and deliver internal/client business reviews, as needed.
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships at all levels.
- Interview, select and train department employees.
- Establish department employee work hours to suit program and site requirements.
- Review department employee scorecards to ensure key areas of responsibility are met and schedules adhered to.
- Establish and maintain L&D/Training scorecards. Review monthly with appropriate team members at each level (trainer, supervisor (where organizationally supported)
- Bachelor's or Undergraduate University degree preferred.
- Relevant Experience also considered.
- Seven or more years of experience in Training, management of multiple level staff, call center experience and relevant work experience in business analysis, process analysis and business process mapping. (US, PHL, and AUS)
- Proven experience in Training, management of multiple level staff, call center experience and relevant work experience in business analysis, process analysis and business process mapping (UK)
- Train the Trainer certification required.
- Practical business experience regarding revenue and expenses.
- Experience in Sales or Customer Service a plus.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and team building skills
- Experience in managing the L&D functions in contact centres
- Must be able to interact effectively with senior management, other internal departments, external resources, clients and represent our client in a professional manner
- Superior ability to build relationships, continuously motivate and foster team development
- Ability to prioritize activities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment by managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Customer focused behavior
- Visionary with long term focus - able to see the end result
- Must be computer literate with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, project management software and simulation software.
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written.
- Ability to create an open environment supportive of free sharing of information and ideas that is also conducive to contribution, growth and achievement
- Exemplary standards of integrity, personal work ethic and continuous involvement in self education and development