- 01 Dec 2023
- Victoria, Campbellfield
- Annualised Salary
10 Shifts in 21 day
12 Hour Rotation
Great Site and Conditions
Located in Campbellfield, our client is the industry leader, they use polymer extrusion technology to coat or laminate paper, board, films, foils and other unique substrates with polymer resin and other master batch additives
This material is converted to standard core sizes and a broad range of reel widths to suit individual customer requirements.
On offer is a unique and rare opportunity to join their highly motivated and productive team in a permanent capacity.
As a team member, you will enjoy the benefits of working in a clean, safe and modern manufacturing environment offering ongoing training, a great enterprise agreement (with structured pay increases) and a shift pattern working 10 shifts in 21 days.
Ideally you will have the following experience and skills:
• Experience operating machinery (Note: this is not a process worker position)
• Experience within a manufacturing environment is preferable
• Be a keen, energetic individual
• Be mechanically minded
• Have a good eye for detail
• Have a hard working ethic and the willingness to learn.
• Good communication skills
• Able to follow instructions
• Team player
• Mechanical aptitude
• Motivated and good timekeeping
• Have a genuine commitment to safety
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Focused on hitting targets
Be quick to register your interest by clicking the apply now link below.