Experienced Lathe Operator / Machine Operator / Permanent Position
- Operate multiple machines, lathe/Rollers - Paper-converting rollers, Feed rollers, Film-winding rollers & Conveyor rollers.
- Utilisation of in house system
- Ensure equipment is correctly maintained; and that maintenance is performed to keep machines within specifications and in Safe working order.
- Perform problem solving and fault-finding tasks to identify and resolve machine issues/breakdowns
- Maintain Safe work and operating practices; maintain a high standard of housekeeping during production, at shift end and at scheduled maintenance.
To be successful in the role:
- 3+ years' working experience in an mechanical manufacturing environment
- Experience in operating conventional machine, lathe
- Willingness to work hands-on as a labourer when required
- Able and willing to work in manufacturing environment and conditions (e.g. dust, noise, heat etc)
- Ability to read and interpret manuals
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
If this role sounds of an interest to you and you would like to join the team, please apply below.