Our client is located in Carole Park and is a Leader within the Food Manufacturing industry. They pride themselves on providing quality products with excellent customer service.
THE ROLE & WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE
Working as a process worker, your role will include:
- Working on productions lines including packing boxes, scales, pallets
- You will be responsible for multiple lines on one day
- Lines include raw meat product, Cooked meat product, Chicken and Coconuts
- Ability to work at a fast pace and undertake repetitive manual handling tasks
- Ensuring a high attention to detail when completing paperwork
- Quality checking manufactured products
- Working in the production facility & process line.
- Maintaining site cleanliness
These roles are casual on call at commencement with a view to ongoing work pending your performance and company workload.
We are seeking process workers who have:
- Proven experience working in a team environment within the food industry
- Previous experience working with raw and cooked meat products including pork
- Must be comfortable to with lifting and carrying 20+ kg bags/boxes
- Proven ability to stand for long periods
- Must have unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Good communication skills - both written & verbal
- A good understanding of OH&S, GMP and HACC
- A strong work ethic, are reliable with a can do attitude
You must be happy to work on-call Monday to Friday 4am-7am and 1:45pm onwards.
You must also have your own vehicle and drivers licence.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for a leading Food Manufacturing company that rewards its employees and has a nice culture!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided.
- Morning Shifts 4am to 7am shift & the afternoon shift starts from 1:45pm onwards
- PPE will be provided
If you meet all of the above requirements, apply today!