Our client is a national based debt collection agency that was established in 1990 offering a wide range of collection and recovery services to all of Australia. Due to growth we are looking for a Quality Manager to join our team to help expand and ultimately support leadership of collection and recovery services.
Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer - Our Client's and our client's senior leadership team, the role will ensure that the IMS underpinned by ISO9001 :2015 - Quality Management System and ISO27001:2013 - Information Management System, supports and verifies the requirements under Industry and broader Our Client's requirements.
The role requires engaging with key internal & external stakeholders, senior management and the broader business to enable delivery; and ensuring a high performing and engaged workforce is focused on the above in a safe working environment.
Key accountabilities of this role
· Monitor and maintain our IMS [Quality Management System (QMS) and Information Security Management system (ISMS)to ensure business accountabilities around quality and safety are clear and associated activities, outcomes and standards continue to be delivered
· You'll provide specialist advice, mentoring and training to employees on quality management systems planning, process improvement, quality tools and techniques
· To guide & lead IT Team and Payroll team for ISMS related activities. · To report to top management on the performance of the documented ISMS system as a basis for improvement of the ISMS system.
· To ensure that the information security management system is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the ISO 27001 standards.
What is required to be successful:
· A sound knowledge of relevant standards including Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO 9001:2015, Quality Management Systems and ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems, (IMS)
· A keen eye for detail and continuous improvement
· Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
· 10-years' experience in similar roles
· Significant experience in the development, implementation, auditing and surveillance of quality systems · Proven Project Management skills will also be highly valued
· Training expertise - delivery, design and documentation
· Core compliance expertise - design, documentation and delivery of controls Key stakeholders & nature of relationships Stakeholders include Chief Executive Officer and Our Client's Senior Leadership team, Finance, direct peers in Our Client's, international & domestic business partners, external customers, associated industry bodies.