About the Company:
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company. Work with the world's most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people.
Our client serve some of the world's best brands from their centres of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Spain, Colombia, Romania, and India.
They specialize in perfecting their clients' customer experience and elevating their sales.
The company has won over 200 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to their premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks.
The Sales Team is responsible for driving sales growth from our phone based sales team in Sydney.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- A dynamic, talented B2B sales coach who is genuinely passionate about delivering positive customer experience through your team
- Develop a high performing sales team in line with phone based solution sales methods
- Lead by example and actively collaborate
- Streamlining sales operations and process execution
- Ensure compliance with sales processes
- Drive accountability for KPI's and customer experience
- Active management and analysis of sales and behavioral performance
- Drive a culture that embraces innovation and continuous improvement
Applicants should have:
- Previous experience coaching in an outbound sales environment, ideally within the Software / SaaS industry
- Demonstrate solid commercial acumen and have the ability to have constructive business relevant conversations with business customers
- Be an exceptional communicator who can role model brilliant feedback techniques
- Exceptional time management skills, work under pressure and follow through on commitments
- Min of 3 to 5 years BSB consultative sales experience;
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of technology / SaaS Industry;
- Extremely organised - proven ability to proactively manage time effectively when handling multiple simultaneous projects; and
- Demonstrated experience in meeting KPI's