About the Company
Our client is a leading customer experience organisation, operating across the Pacific, Asia, North America and Africa. They have been awarded the Contact Centre Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year for the last nine consecutive years (2012-2020)
About the Role
Working in the Contact Centre, you will coach, develop, support & manage the performance of your team of agents. You will apply strategic processes to improve you team and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Contact Centre.
You will be managing a campaign for a well known top 4 banking & finance company.
- Positively motivate and coach your team to both improve & sustain team performance to deliver and exceed assigned key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Perform Quality Assurance assessments and provide feedback
- Conduct regular effective one on ones and team meetings
- Maintain and develop relevant knowledge of campaign products & systems
- Ensure clear, constructive and timely communication with key stakeholders
- Ensure all policies, including Business Management System and Security policies and procedures are adhered to.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive, professional relationships both internally and externally
- Highly developed communication skills - verbal and written
- High level computer literacy with intermediate to advanced Google Suite / Microsoft Office skills
- Problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellence in service delivery and customer focus under time pressure
- Ability to analyse data and report on team results
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritise and exercise discretion
- High level attention to detail and time management skills
- Working a rotational roster of 38 hours between Monday to Sunday: 8 AM - 10 PM. All staff must have full availability - currently most frequently rostered hours are 12pm - 10pm weekdays and 8am - 10pm weekends
- You must be comfortable to commute to the city. This is NOT a working from home role.
- Salary on offer is $70k+Super
- ASAP Start and Contract until June 2022 (Possible extension)
If you think this is a position you know you would be perfect for and you can tick all the requirements of the role then please apply now!