Our client is an Australian based contract packing and third party warehousing provider based in Clayton South and they require process workers, packers and experienced team leaders to commence immediately.
These roles are casual on call at commencement with a view to ongoing work pending your performance and workloads based at the client. We are seeking individuals with a strong work ethic who are reliable and have a good attitude who are available to work 5 Days a week (Mon to Fri) 4pm until midnight.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Working in a team environment
- Packaging a variety of product such as chocolate, protein bars & dry variety food products
- Quality Control
- Checking labels
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Be a team player with previous experience in a fast paced packing food environment or similar
- Good communication skills- both written and verbal
- Good understanding of OH&S, GMP and HACCP
- Have your own vehicle and drivers licence
- Have your own PPE (Safety Boots, Blue or Black work pants & high visibility polo top)
- Candidates from a food or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment shall be highly regarded!
- Candidates with full work rights in Australia need only apply.