Exciting opportunities for experienced Warehouse Administrator's to join a busy warehouse based in Laverton.
- Immediate start
- Warehouse Based in Laverton
- On-Going position / Monday to Friday
- Great pay rate starting at $28+ P/HR
The right candidates will be responsible for the daily administrative duties of the warehouse. Including but is not limited to customer service, receiving and dispatching of goods, inventory checks, liaising with suppliers and freight providers as well as overall general warehouse duties
Duties will include:
- Warehouse and freight movement administration
- Dispatch and receipt processing
- Answering the warehouse telephone & assisting customers with enquiries
- Liaising with transport companies to organise the freight of orders
- Assisting Clients on-site, via email & Phone enquires
- Inventory management - Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Daily use of Microsoft Office applications
- Additional general administration & warehouse duties as required
We're looking for people with:
- Experience in logistics, and/or Warehouse operations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High Level Computer & Data Entry Skill's / MS office experience
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Have relevant PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including Steel Cap boots & High Visibility Vest
This is your chance to secure this position with a leading company that rewards its employees and has a nice culture!
On-Site Car parking is provided.
If you meet all of the above requirements, Apply Today!