Our client is a well-known successful manufacturer specialising in Civil Construction. Located in Yatala
THE ROLE & WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE
Working as a Welder, your role will include:
- Construction of new products
- Panel Beating Repairs of existing products
- Ability to discuss metallurgy
- General maintenance of structural formwork
This Position is casual on call at commencement with a view to Permanent work pending your performance and company workload.
We are seeking an experienced Welder who has:
- Experience in this field
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- A good understanding of OH&S practices
- A strong work ethic, reliable and have a can-do attitude
You must be available to work 5 Days a week (Mon to Fri) 6am - 3pm
- Have your own vehicle and drivers licence
- Have your own PPE (Steel Cap Boots, Blue or Black work pants & high visibility polo top or vest)
- Required to bring your own tools (tape measure, fibreglass sledge hammer, carpenters square, welders helmet)
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for a company that rewards its employees and has a Great Team culture!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided.
- 6am to 3.00 shift
- Opportunity for Permanent work
If you meet all of the above requirements, apply today!