Our client, located in Larapinta, has been providing storage and delivery services across Australia for the past 30+ years.
They are requiring a Yard Tug Driver for their busy site at Larapinta. You will be working alongside another tug operator and share the tug and dock duties.
THE ROLE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE
Working as a Yard Tug Driver, your role will include:
- Transporting material or equipment to and from designated areas in the Warehouse
- Loading and unloading goods from trucks
- Communicating with people on all levels
These roles are casual on call at commencement with a view to ongoing work pending your performance and the company's workload.You must also be available to work 5 Days a week (Mon to Fri).To be considered for this role you must:
- Be physically fit
- Hold a current MC Driver license
- Have own car and license
- Have at least 2 years of driving experience
- Be able to provide a police check
- Be able to read and write to a high standard
- Be available for an immediate start
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for a leading Freight Forwarding company that rewards its employees and has a nice culture!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided
If you have the skills we require then don't wait. APPLY NOW!