Our client has 150 years of experience in the development of filling and packaging systems for the food, beverage & pharmaceutical industries. They have achieved world-class records & hold a significant number of patents. Being a sustainable champion to our environment is important to them, this is backed up by numerous certifications & awards.
Working in the role of Business Development Manager will see you grow the existing valued client base as well as drive new business opportunities. We are looking for a go-getter with energy & a hunger for success. 80% of the role will be focussed on existing client growth with the remaining 20% on new business.
This role has great perks including a fully maintained company vehicle & international travel once a year for training to New Zealand & Germany. The office is located in Tullamarine.
What Makes You The Perfect Fit?
If you see yourself as the next Business Development Manager, apply today! Shortlisted applications will be contacted for a telephone interview.