Our client based in Laverton is a well established National company who are seeking experienced Fork lift/Storeperson people to join their great team.
THE ROLE & WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE
Working as a Forklift Driver, your role will include:
- Transport material or equipment to and from designated areas in the Warehouse
- Loading and unloading goods from trucks
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the Warehouse
- Performing daily equipment checks
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Cleaning, Packing and manual handling task as required
These roles are casual with ongoing work, Monday to Friday with a view to full time work pending on your performance and company workload.
We are seeking Experienced Forklift Drivers who have:
- A current Forklift License - High Reach experience is a bonus
- Excellent communication
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- A good understanding of OH&S, GMP and HACC
- A strong work ethic, are reliable with a can do attitude
You must be available to work 5 Days a week (Mon to Fri), 6am - 2pm, 7am - 3pm or 8am - 4pm and occasional Saturday during peak periods
- have your own vehicle and drivers licence
- have your own PPE (Steel Cap Boots, Blue or Black work pants & high visibility polo top or vest)
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for a leading Freight Forwarding company that rewards its employees and has a nice culture!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided.
- Pay rates start from $26.93
If you meet all of the above requirements, apply today!